Minute Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies(One Pan) This is a long time favorite recipe of mine and I can’t believe I haven’t shared it yet.
- Makes 15 servings .
- 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (any colors you like)
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped or plum/grape
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes.
- Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 12
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/15-Minute-Healthy-Roasted-Chicken-and-Veggies-_One-Pan_-1600642