These 20 minute thai noodle bowls are so easy to whip up! They’re packed full of sweet and spicy Thai flavor!
- Makes 6-8 serving .
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- ¼ c. vegetable or canola oil
- 1½ tsp. sesame oil
- 5 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. Sriracha (more to taste)*
- ¼ c. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- ⅓ c. cilantro, chopped
- ½ c. dry roasted peanuts (I used Planters), chopped and whole
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Bring a large pot water to boil. Add spaghetti and cook till al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, combine the vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, Sriracha,
- peanut butter, honey, minced garlic and minced green onion. Whisk vigorously until smooth.
- Drain the noodles and return to the same large pot.
- Add the sauce, red bell pepper, carrot, cilantro, peanuts, crushed red pepper flakes and sesame seeds. Toss until combined, serve and garnish as desired.
*Add more Sriracha if you like spicier noodles!
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 10
Original recipe & image from :Life Made Simple
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)