Bananas, Blueberries, and Eggs: Everything you need to whip up delicious waffles that are all-natural, gluten free, and loaded with heath benefits.
- Makes 1 waffle.
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 large egg
- 5 Blueberries
- Preheat the waffle iron and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack the egg into a small mixing bowl and add the banana slices. Mash the banana and mix thoroughly with the egg. Stir in the blueberries.
- Pour into the waffle iron and close the lid. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Shut off heat. Let the
- waffle sit in the iron for a bit, it will get firmer upon standing and will be easier to remove. I used a knife to loosen around the edges, removing one waffle triangle at a time.
- Enjoy as-is or serve with butter and/or syrup.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 9
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/3-Ingredient-Banana-Bluerry-Waffles-_or-Pancakes_-1023178
(Visited 342 times, 1 visits today)