- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2½ cups granulated sugar (500g)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour (or sub all-purpose) (about 195g)
- 1 cup cocoa (about 80g)
- ½ tsp salt
- chocolate chips for sprinkling on top, or to mix in, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar and vanilla with a whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in flour, cocoa and salt until combined.
- Line a 9×13″ pan with tin foil and spray with non-stick spray. Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake for 26-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
(Visited 825 times, 1 visits today)