- Makes 12 smart points .
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 16 oz package chopped frozen broccoli
- 14 1⁄2 oz cans chicken broth
- 1 lb loaf processed cheese food, cubed
- 2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2⁄3 cup corn starch
- 1 cup water
- In a stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onion in butter until softened. Stir in broccoli, and cover with chicken broth. Simmer until broccoli is tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat, and stir in cheese cubes until melted. Mix in milk and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, stir cornstarch into water until dissolved. Stir into soup; cook, stirring frequently, until thick.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 11
(Visited 137 times, 1 visits today)