Serves: 4 servings
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin puree
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- ground cinnamon for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks for ganish
- Combine 1 cup pumpkin puree, 1 quart whole milk, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk to combine and heat until warmed through and through. Do not boil.
- When heated to your liking, remove from heat and pour into serving cups. Top with whipped cream, a sprinkling of cinnamon, and add a cinnamon stick if you like. Enjoy!
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)