For dinner tonight, try Paula Deen’s Taco Soup recipe from Food Network, loaded with beef, beans and all the flavors of the Southwest.
- 12 Servings
- Serving Size: 1 Cup per serving.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 (15.5 oz) cans mild chili beans, undrained
- 1(14.5 oz) can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14.25 oz) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1-1/4 oz) envelope taco seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups 2% shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Brown ground beef with the onions in a large saucepan; drain. Return meat mixture to pan.
- 2. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese to pan; stir, breaking up tomatoes with spoon.
Bring to a boil; simmer over medium-low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Top with cheese.
Nutritional Info :
- Weight Watchers PointsPlus+ = 6
- Smartpoints = 6
- Calories 250, Cholesterol 30mg, Carbs 30g, Fat 6g, Fiber 9g, Protein 17g
- *SmartPoints are calculated with Weight Watchers Calculator
Original recipe & from :http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/taco-soup-recipe.html
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)