15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time]
- 1 can (12.4 oz) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 egg white, whipped
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 rolls. Spoon icing from can of rolls into small microwavable bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter with fork until crumbly and set aside.
- In an un-greased 9-inch pie plate, place 1 roll in center; pat and press to stretch. Surround with remaining 7 rolls; press seams of dough to cover entire bottom of pan and sides of the pan and seal. Brush on the egg whites and sprinkle on the cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cooked through, then let cool.
- Spoon pie filling over cinnamon roll crust; top evenly with streusel. Sprinkle on the pecans.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Before serving, microwave icing uncovered on High 10 seconds or until it is thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle back and forth over top of pie.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)