- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 russet potatoes*, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups Cornflakes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease a 9×9 inch pan.
- Place cubed potatoes in the bottom of the greased pan.
- In a bowl, mix milk, cream, flour, salt and pepper. Pour over the potatoes. Top with the shredded cheese and then tightly cover the dish with foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crush the cornflakes and after the potatoes have cooked 30 minutes, remove the potatoes from the oven, sprinkle with crushed cornflakes and drizzle with butter. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until golden and the potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with some fresh parsley and serve.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)