- Makes 1 serving .
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup or 120 ml oil
- Half (about 1 cup) of a whole zucchini, washed and shredded
- 1 cup or 200 g cooked and drained chopped bacon (cooled)
- 1 cup or 100 g grated Cheddar cheese
- 6 Tablespoons of milk
- 1 1/2 cups or 190 g All Purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1. In a mixer, add eggs, sugar, oil and mix for 5 minutes . Switch off mixer and using a wooden spoon, add the zucchini, bacon and cheese. Combine well. Then add 6 Tablespoons of milk.
- 2. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and baking powder, salt & pepper then add that slowly to the wet mix and combine well.
- 3. Pour the batter into the lined bread pan and bake at 325 F / 170 C for 1 hr 20 minutes. Test with a toothpick the center is cooked
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 7
Original recipe & image from : ALLRECIPES
(Visited 551 times, 1 visits today)