Serves: 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts
- ½ cup flour
- 5 slices uncooked bacon, diced
- ½ small onion, diced
- 6 oz mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1¼ cup heavy cream
- Pound chicken to ¼” thick between pieces of plastic wrap. Dredge chicken in flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook about 4 minutes per side until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside to keep warm.
- Cook bacon & onion over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until bacon starts to brown. Add mushrooms & garlic and cook until mushrooms are browned. Remove mushroom mixture, sprinkle with ½ tablespoon flour and set aside.
- Pour wine and broth into the pan and turn on med-high. Let simmer until reduced by half (about 6 minutes). Stir in mushrooms & heavy cream. Add chicken and let simmer until heated through (about 1 minute).
- Serve over pasta.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)