Easy salmon topped with a few herbs and baked to make a simple easy dinner.
- Makes 4 servings .
- 4 salmon fillets, thawed according to packaging
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Mix dill weed, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper together in a little bowl.
- Place salmon on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle each salmon with herbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 degrees.
- Top with lemon juice and serve with favorite sides! ENJOY!
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 7
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Baked-Herbed-Salmon-1064708
(Visited 84 times, 1 visits today)