The BAKED salmon is so simple but elegant enough to serve to company. I make it on days when I have less than an hour to cook.
- 4 servings
- 4 salmon fillets, thawed according to packaging
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Mix dill weed, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper together in a little bowl.
- Place salmon on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle each salmon with herbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 degrees.
- Top with lemon juice and serve with favorite sides! ENJOY!
(Visited 192 times, 1 visits today)