Tender chicken and Brussels sprouts are pan seared in a flavorful balsamic glaze for an easy week night meal.
- 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe |
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped, walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. When it’s good and hot, add the olive oil, then add the sprouts cut side down. Allow to cook for several minutes until well browned, and then flip.
- Add the chicken to the pan, and season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook until the chicken is well browned, and add the thyme. Continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through, and add the balsamic vinegar and walnuts. Continue cooking until vinegar is reduced and walnuts are toasted before serving.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 322| Previous Points: 8| Points Plus: 9| Total Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 65 mg | Sodium: 195 mg | Carbohydrates: 7g | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein: 27 g |
(Visited 179 times, 1 visits today)