This recipe is perfect for the vegetable skeptics in your life.
Yield 6 servings
SmartPoints : 5
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, halved
- 6 carrots, cut diagonally in 1 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, garlic and thyme; set aside.
- Place brussels sprouts and carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in balsamic vinegar mixture; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until browned and tender, about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately with cranberries, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Nutritional Info :
- Serving Size
- Servings Per Container 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 124.9Calories from Fat 26.1
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat 2.9g4%
- Saturated Fat 0.4g2%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg0%
- Sodium 73.1mg3%
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7g8%
- Dietary Fiber 6.5g26%
- Sugars 11.4g
- Protein 4.5g9%
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)