- 1 egg
- ⅓ c. milk
- ½ c. canola oil
- ½ c. sour cream
- 1 c. mashed bananas
- 2 c. all purpose flour
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1-2 c. fresh or frozen blueberries (I used 2 cups)
- 1 c. flour
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. half & half or milk
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg lightly.
- Stir in milk, oil, sour cream, and mashed bananas.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add all at once to liquid mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Gently fold in blueberries (if frozen, toss in a small amount of flour first to coat).
- Grease 2 muffin tins. Fill each cup ¾ full.
- Prepare streusel by combining flour, sugar, and melted butter; mix with a fork until coarse crumbs form.
- Top muffin batter with streusel mixture and press down gently.
- Bake at 400 degrees 20-25 minutes or until centers are set and edges are beginning to brown.
- Remove from pan; cool completely.
- Drizzle with glaze.
(Visited 286 times, 1 visits today)