yield: 12 MUFFINS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 18-20 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
FOR THE MUFFINS
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
FOR THE CRUMB TOPPING
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In another large bowl, beat together bananas, sugars, egg, oil and vanilla. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Evenly scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Make the Crumb Topping: In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter until evenly distributed and crumbly in texture. Sprinkle topping over muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Store muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two days.
source : mybakingaddiction.com
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)