A simple and classic potato salad recipe with tips for the best potatoes to use and how to cook them.
- Serving Size : 8
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mixed herbs: parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- Put potatoes in a deep pot, cover with salted water, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Immediately drain and let cool off for 10 minutes.
- Gently toss potatoes with mayonnaise, herbs, cider vinegar, onion, and salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill before serving.
(Visited 396 times, 1 visits today)