- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1 T vegetable oil
- ¼ large Vidalia onion, chopped
- 2 gloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- ½ cup of Egg Creations
- ½ t sesame oil
- 3 T soy sauce
- green onions
- cilantro (optional)
- In a large skillet or wok, preheat oil over medium heat and add onion and garlic. Cook until onions are soft, about 2-3 minutes. Stir occasionally to keep the garlic from burning.
- Add peas and carrots and cook until partially thawed, 1-2 minutes.
- Turn the heat up to medium high and add cooked rice. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until rice is nice and hot and starts to brown. Reduce heat and push rice to the sides of the pan, making a hole for the eggs.
- Crack the eggs into the middle of the pan and scramble. Once eggs are cooked, stir them into the rice.
- Mix soy sauce and sesame oil together and pour over rice. Stir until rice is evenly coated with sauce.
- Top with chopped green onions and cilantro.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)