20 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 6 large bakery croissants, preferably day old, cut into cubes
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 large ripe bananas)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×13″ baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut croissants into bite-sized pieces and place in the prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, bananas, and milk until completely incorporated. Pour over croissants and use a spatula to press down on the croissants, making sure that every piece is saturated in the liquid mixture.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and blueberries on top then bake for 30-35 minutes (or until the center is firm and fully cooked).
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5-10 minutes, then cut into pieces and top with whipped cream and fresh blueberries to serve. You can also drizzle maple syrup on top.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)