Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
- 6 Old El Paso® Whole Wheat Taco Boats
- 6 teaspoons Mexican blend shredded cheese, plus more for topping
- 6 slices ham
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 teaspoons Old El Paso® Red Enchilada Sauce
- Green onions, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Place the Old El Paso® Whole Wheat Taco Boats on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle each boat with a teaspoon of the shredded cheese.
- Line each taco boat with the ham. If necessary, make two small cuts into each piece of the ham, each on opposite sides, to make it possible for the ham to fit into the oval boats nicely.
- Crack an egg into each boat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place ½ tablespoon of Old El Paso® Red Enchilada Sauce into each taco boat on top of the egg.
- Bake for 13 minutes, or until the whites of the eggs are set but the yolks are still soft.
- Top with additional cheese, more enchilada sauce, and/or the green onions, if desired.
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)