15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2½ cups sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
Peanut butter frosting:
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Reese’s Pieces, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar and vanilla with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in flour, cocoa and salt until combined.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and peanut butter together until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar, milk and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Spread over the top of cooled brownies and sprinkle with Reese’s Pieces.
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)