makes 24 cookies
- 1 box (18-19 oz) Brownie mix
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine brownie mix, butter, cream cheese and egg. Stir until dough comes together, it will be very thick and sticky. I used my hands.
- Form rounded tablespoons sized portions of dough into balls, placing on baking sheet about 2 inches apart, making an indentation with your thumb in the center of each.
- In another bowl stir together peanut butter and powdered sugar. Form peanut butter into teaspoon sized balls and press into the indentations in the brownie cookies.
- Press peanut butter down slightly because the peanut butter won’t spread and you don’t want the cookies to be too tall.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are set.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- When cooled top each cookie with about a tablespoon of chocolate frosting.
(Visited 226 times, 1 visits today)