These fantastic portobello mushrooms are stuffed with a seasoned turkey … I used little baby ‘bella shrooms so that this makes a great bite-sized hor dou..
- 12 PIECES
- 12 oz crusty bakery bread – I used Pane today, but I’ve also used Ciabatta or a French baguette in the past and they all work great! (I bought a one pound/16 oz loaf and scooped out some of the insides to get to 12 ounces because I love my cheese/bread ratio to be extra cheesy and crusty.
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ oz 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar, shredded
- 2 tablespoons light blue cheese dressing
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce (or more to taste if you want it spicy – 2T is mild!)
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Move your oven rack to the top and preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice your loaf of bread into two halves, each with a long, flat surface and set them on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar, blue cheese, wing sauce and scallions and stir until well combined and smooth.
- Spread the mixture thickly and evenly over the cut surfaces of both bread halves.
- Place the baking sheet with bread on the top rack (or second rack if the top doesn’t leave enough room) and broil for 2-3 minutes until the cheese spread and edges of the bread are golden.
- Make sure to check frequently while the bread is broiling because it can go from golden to black very quickly!
- Cut into 12 pieces (if you used a long skinny baguette instead of a shorter, wider bread like ciabatta or pane then you may want to cut it into 24 pieces instead) and serve.
Nutritional Info :
- WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS:
5 per piece (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
3 per piece (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- NUTRITION INFORMATION:
139 calories, 15 g carbs, 1 g sugars, 6 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 5 g protein, 1 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)