5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 box butter pecan cake mix
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all four ingredients together, roll into small balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes (depending on how small or large you make your cookies).
- Sprinkle left over chopped pecans on top of the cookies as soon as they come out (optional).
- Makes about 24 cookies
source : sixsistersstuff.com
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)