This casserole is great for when you have too many tomatoes in your garden. It’s delicious, fresh, and easy to make. Serve withpasta or chicken
- Makes 8 servings .
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves ( 4 oz. each)
- 1 can ( 13.75 oz) artichoke hearts ( not packed in oil), drained
- 6-7 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 T. flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 T. crushed garlic
- 2 c. shredded, part-skim mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375
- Combine artichoke hearts, tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic, olive oil and flour. Spread in the bottom of a 13 x 9 glass baking dish. Top with chicken seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Bake until chicken is nearly done ( about 25 minutes). Top with cheese and place under a broiler for a few minutes ( watch carefully so as not to burn). Otherwise place back in the oven until cheese melts.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutritional Info :
- 6 point plus
Original recipe & image from : http://8recipes.com
(Visited 79 times, 1 visits today)