Serves: 3 dozen
- 1 & 1/4 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 & 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 & 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup mini multi-colored chocolate candies
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugars and eggs, mixing well.
- Add the salt, vanilla, butter, and peanut butter and mix well again.
- Next, add the baking soda and oatmeal and combine well.
- Stir in the chocolate candies and chocolate chips by hand, until fully incorporated.
- Drop by Tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire cookie rack when cooled.
- Store in large resealable plastic bags.
(Visited 119 times, 1 visits today)