- Makes 3 servings .
- 1 jalapeno (remove the seeds and membranes if you don’t want the heat)
- Juice of 1 lemon (3 Tbsp)
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Combine first 5 ingredients in the food processor.
- Pulse until combined and jalapeno is finely diced. \
- Pour into a ziplock bag, add chicken.
- Toss to coat.
- Let marinate in refrigerator overnight and then grill.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 9
Original recipe & image from :http://www.plainchicken.com/2010/07/chicago-chicken.html#oTy47uR8sWzZIGvC.99
(Visited 2,478 times, 1 visits today)