- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
- Salt And Pepper
- 8 small dinner rolls or slider buns
- 8 slices cheese (I like cheddar or provolone here)
- 1 avocado, cut in to slices
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves, torn in half
- Optional condiments: mayo, mustard, ranch dressing
- Cook bacon according to package directions. set aside and let cool
- Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally (butterfly) to get 4 thinner breast pieces. Cut each piece in half to get a total of 8 chicken pieces. Season each chicken breast piece with salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium-high heat on a grill or grill pan, flipping once halfway until chicken is cooked through and reached 165 on an instant read thermometer. Top each chicken breast with a slice of cheese and 2 slices of bacon.
- Cut each dinner roll in half lengthwise (or use slider buns) and top with the condiments of your choice, lettuce, tomato and avocado. Add chicken pieces between halved dinner rolls and serve.
(Visited 217 times, 1 visits today)