- 1 pound dry rigatoni pasta
- two 10 ounce cans diced tomatoes with chilies, mild
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 packet Old El Paso Chicken Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups shredded cheddar and mozzarella mixed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package direction, drain and transfer back to pot. Add diced tomatoes, chicken, taco seasoning and cilantro. Mix to combine. Transfer half to baking dish. Top with a layer of cheese then layer with remaining pasta. Top with the rest of the cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and hot. Remove and serve warm.
Makes 8 Servings
(Visited 109 times, 1 visits today)