- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons white flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 can corn
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Hidden Valley Ranch® Chili Lime Dressing
- Optional: fresh lime, fresh cilantro
- Remove fat from the chicken breasts and then either pound the chicken to even, thin pieces or slice large breasts evenly in 2 halves. Salt and pepper the chicken pieces. In a bowl, stir together the taco seasoning and white flour. Generously dredge each piece of the chicken breasts in this mixture.
- Warm a large, non-stick (12-inch) skillet to medium high heat. Add in the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the chicken to a single layer in the skillet. Cook for 3 minutes on one side and then flip to the other side and cook for another 4-6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (Registers 165 degrees F with a meat thermometer.) Set aside to allow to cool and then thinly slice.
- Wash and VERY thoroughly dry the lettuce. Coarsely chop and place in a large bowl.
- Remove the stems and seeds and slice the red pepper into strips. Place in a dry skillet over medium-high heat and stir occasionally until tender. Allow to cool and then add to salad.
- Add in the corn, the black beans, and the cherry tomatoes to the salad.
- Generously dress with the salad dressing and enjoy immediately.
(Visited 94 times, 1 visits today)