YIELD: SERVES 12
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add cake mix, pudding mix, and milk to a medium bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Spread into the prepared pan and sprinkle the top with the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Bake 25 minutes or until the edges are pulling away from the pan and a tester comes out mostly clean.
(Visited 291 times, 1 visits today)