Here is Craig Claiborne’s version of the classic lunchbox staple Celery, red onion and red bell pepper add crunch; capers and lemon juice lend a little tang.
- Makes 6 servings .
- Four, 5-ounce cans Starkist® Chunk Light Tuna in water
- ¼ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup celery, diced (about 3 stalks)
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Mt. Olive® No Sugar Added Sweet Relish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Drain the tuna very well by placing a colander in the sink. Empty the tuna in it, and gently press the water out with a rubber spatula.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
- Add the drained tuna and stir to combine; serve chilled.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 2
(Visited 266 times, 1 visits today)