Low Calorie Chipotle Burger.My Husband said it was the best homemadeburger he’d ever had.
- 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup |
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground sirloin
- 2 chipotle peppers plus 1 tablespoon adobo sauce(from 7-ounce can), minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 (0.67 ounce) slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 6 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 6 slices
- 6 (1.5 ounce) whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- 1 avocado, pitted and mashed
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine ground beef, peppers and adobo sauce, garlic, cilantro, and pepper in a medium bowl, mixing just until combined.
- Shape into 6 equal patties.
- Grill patties, covered with grill lid, 6 minutes per side or until done; top with cheese slices during last 1 minute of cooking.
- Place 1 patty and avocado slice on bottom half of each bun; cover with bun tops.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 486 | Previous Points: 11 | Points Plus: 10 | Total Fat: 23 g | Saturated Fat: 9 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 89 mg | Sodium: 211 mg | Carbohydrates: 33 g | Dietary Fiber: 10 g | Sugars: 8 g | Protein: 40 g |
(Visited 105 times, 1 visits today)