- 200ml coconut milk (1/2 a tin)
- 125g pineapple chunks
- 100ml pineapple juice (I used half a large tin of pineapple chunks, including the juice)
- 2 medium bananas
- Add all the ingredients to your Froothie blender. Starting at a low speed, turn the blender on, and gradually increase the speed to medium. Blend for around 1 minute, until smooth. Serve chilled.
- Note: this recipe makes a beautifully thick smoothie. If you’d like to make it thinner, just add a little more juice or milk.
Nutritional Info :
- WW POINTS per serving: SmartPoints: 0
(Visited 243 times, 1 visits today)