- Makes 2-4 servings .
- 200 ml (3/4 cup + 1 tsbp) coffee
- 200 ml (3/4 cup + 1 tbsp) milk
- 2 tbsp golden syrup (honey or maple syrup work as well)
- 8 tbsp chia seeds
- 0.5 tsp vanilla bean powder
- Grated chocolate
- Mix all ingredients
- Let chill for 4 h (or overnight
- Serve with whipped cream and grated chocolate
- *To make vegan, use your choice of vegan milk and finish with whipped coconut cream.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 4
Original recipe & image from : ALLRECIPES
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)