The Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes couldn’t be any easier. Each one has a full Oreo as the crust!
- Makes 30 servings .
- 42 Oreos, 30 left whole and 12 coarsely chopped
- 2 pounds (32 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 275°. Line standard muffin pans with liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed using an electric mixer. Gradually add the sugar, beating until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- Divide batter evenly among cookie-lined cups, filling each almost to the top. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to overnight).
- Remove from tins just before serving.
- Best served really cold!
- You can garnish with fresh whipped cream and crumbled Oreos if desired.
Nutritional Info :
(Visited 442 times, 1 visits today)