- 1 two pound bag, frozen hash browns, frozen
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped finely
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 pound low-fat sour cream
- 8 ounces low-fat Cheddar or Colby cheese, shredded
- 1 can (10.5 ounce) low sodium cream of chicken soup
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- cornflakes, crushed if desired
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place single layers of Potatoes, onions, six tablespoons of margarine, sour cream, cheese and soup. Top wth crushed cornflakes.
Drizzle the cornflakes with 4 tablespoons margarine. Bake at 350 for 60 minutes or until bubbling.
Nutritional Information :
Points+ 4 Per Serving
PER SERVING: Calories 153, Total Fat 5 g, Protein 7 g, Carbs 19 g, Sodium 134 mg,
Fiber 2 g