Crispy cajun shrimp fettuccine with homemade creamy sauce and jumbo shrimp that are coated in a homemade cajun spice.
- Makes 6 Induction Friendly, Gluten-Free rolls.
- 4 oz fettuccine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 8 gigantor shrimp or 16 large shrimp
- 1 tbsp cajun spice (you can find recipe here)
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions.
- Clean the shrimp and season with 1 tbsp of cajun spice. Drizzle the flour over the shrimp and toss in a bowl to make sure each shrimp is covered in flour.
- In a deep skillet add butter and olive oil and heat over high heat. Add shrimp and cook on each side about 2 min until crisp. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet add chicken broth and heavy cream. Season with additional cajun spice if preferred. Cook until sauce thickens a bit from the heavy cream, then add Parmesan cheese and whisk. Add fettuccine and shrimp to the sauce and toss.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 6
Original recipe & image from :http://www.jocooks.com/main-courses/seafood/crispy-cajun-shrimp-fettuccine/