This delicious and easy recipe for Crock–Pot Chicken Ole Casserole is put together in a snap and is a great use for leftover cooked chicken!
- Makes 6 servings .
- 4 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and diced or shredded
- 8 whole tortillas flour or corn, torn into peices
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 10.5 ounces canned cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 ounces canned cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups salsa
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- In a bowl, combine green onions, cheddar cheese, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken coup, sour Cream and salsa mixing well.
- In a 4 quart or larger slow cooker spoon a layer of the soup mixture into the bottom and spread evenly.
- On top of the soup mixture add a layer of cooked chicken.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheddar cheese on top of the chicken.
- Add a layer of tortillas.
- Continue layering ingredients making sure to leave enough soup mixture for the top layer.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 11
Original recipe & image from :http://crockpotladies.com/recipe/crockpot-chicken-ole-casserole/