The crockpot is my best friend. Especially when I’m doing the 21 Day Fix, where prep is key. Throwing something in the crockpot on a Sunday and having it for the week makes life a lot easier.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp. of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. of dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. of freshly ground black pepper
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray. Combine all ingredients and cook on high for 2 – 2/12 hours. Flip chicken about halfway through. Turn crockpot to low and fork shred chicken, allowing to cook for another 30 minutes.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 9
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Crockpot-Balsamic-Chicken—21-Day-Fix-Friendly_-1224561