Our classic cucumber and tomato salad just got better with the addition of avocado, a lemon dressing and fresh cilantro. Easy, excellent avocado salad.
- Makes 4serving .
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 12oz can tuna
- 1 Tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp spicy mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 or 2 green onions- finely chopped
- 1 tsp hot sauce (choose your favorite)
- Paprika (optional)
- Order Ingredients
- Slice cucumber into 1/4 inch thick pieces.
- Open and drain all the liquid from the canned tuna.
- Place tuna into a mixing bowl, along with greek yogurt, spicy mustard, lemon juice, chopped green onion, and hot sauce.
- Mix well.
- Spoon a small amount of the tuna mixture onto each cucumber slice.
- Sprinkle paprika on top if desired.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 5
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Cucumber-Tuna-Bites-1117676
(Visited 732 times, 1 visits today)