These fantastic 21/03/2016 – This easy baked shrimp dinner is ready in less than 30 minutes. It’s light, healthy, and bursting with the flavors of butter, garlic, and fresh herbs
- Serves 4
- 1/3 cup panko (preferably whole wheat)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme (or 1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the panko, butter, parsley, thyme, lemon zest, and pepper flakes. With clean fingers, gently work the mixture together until it is well combined and forms coarse crumbles.
- Put the shrimp in a large skillet or medium baking dish (don’t worry if they overlap a bit).
- Add the garlic and wine, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Sprinkle the panko mixture over the top.
- Transfer to the oven and bake until the shrimp are bright pink and the panko mixture is toasted and golden-brown, about 15 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges
Nutritional Info :
(Visited 309 times, 1 visits today)