- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs minced garlic
- 3 cups beef stock
- 29 ounces tomato puree
- 2 ounces tomato paste
- 28 ounces canned petite diced tomatos
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbs Italian seasoning mix
- 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup carrot, chopped fine
- 1 cup celery, chopped fine
- 8 ounce package spaghetti noodles, broken in half
- 1 bag Farm Rich Italian Style Meatballs (56 count)
- Parmesan reggiano for garnish
- Fresh basil
- In a heavy stock pot, over medium high heat, add olive oil onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add beef broth, and bring to simmer.
- Add tomato puree, tomato paste, and petite diced tomatoes, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and balsamic vinegar.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering, add in carrots, celery, and Farm Rich Italian Meatballs.
- Let simmer 5 minutes, covered with lid.
- Stir occasionally while simmering.
- After the 5 minutes is up, add spaghetti noodles in, break them in half.
- Use a spoon to press them into the pot so they are completely submerged.
- Cook for approximately 12 minutes, until spaghetti is al dente.
- Remove from stove. And serve!
- Garnish with that delicious parmesan cheese and basil if desired.
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)