6 ingredients for the easiest Slow Cooker Chili–Lime Mexican Shredded Beef.
- Makes 7 servings .
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) beef chuck roast
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1. Place the chuck roast into the bottom of a 5 to 8 quart Slow Cooker.
- 2. Pour soda over chuck roast.
- 3. Season with chili powder, salt, and garlic.
- 4. Cover with lid and cook on low for 8 hours until easily shredded with a fork.
- 5. Shred and pour lime juice over. Serve hot.
Nutritional Info :
- 15 smart points
(Visited 291 times, 1 visits today)