Your favorite sandwich shop can’t do a tuna melt any better than this…give it a try…it’s quick, easy and delicious.
- Serving Size: 4
- Points plus : 6
- 1 can ( 7 oz.) tuna packed in water, drained
- 3 T. canola mayonnaise
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 T. red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced thinly
- 4 slices 2% American cheese
- 4 sandwich thins (100 calories)
In a medium bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Spoon 1/4 of mixture onto each of four sandwich thins. Top with tomato and cheese.
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Grill until cheese is melted and sandwich thins are browned and toasted.
Nutritional Info :
- ( 6 points+)