This is a simple, less rich, but very tasty recipe for tuna melts. It’s the only tuna melt I make and my husband is a convert from the traditional kind to mine!
- Makes 4 servings .
- 1 can ( 7 oz.) tuna packed in water, drained
- 3 T. canola mayonnaise
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 T. red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced thinly
- 4 slices 2% American cheese
- 4 sandwich thins (100 calories)
- In a medium bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Spoon 1/4 of mixture onto each of four sandwich thins. Top with tomato and cheese.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Grill until cheese is melted and sandwich thins are browned and toasted.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 6
Original recipe & image from : http://8recipes.com
(Visited 1,064 times, 1 visits today)