Super-easy, family-pleasing dinner ready in less than 30 minutes!
- Makes 4 servings .
- 1 (16 ounce) box spiral pasta
- 8 ounces broccoli florets, cut to be bite-sized
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 20 ounces ground turkey
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. During the last minute of cooking, add the broccoli.
- Drain the broccoli and pasta and return to the pot. Cover and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat. Add the turkey, paprika, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt. Break the turkey into pieces, while cooking until browned.
- Add the turkey mixture, the remaining olive oil, and the fresh basil to the pasta. Mix until combined.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese when serving.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 8
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Easy-Turkey-Broccoli-Pasta-Dinner-1214008
(Visited 72 times, 1 visits today)