These waters contain ingredients like lemon which helps to flush… This master cleanse detox water recipe is designed to flush every bad toxin …
- 2 bags organic green tea
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- juice 1/2 lime
- 5-7 fresh mint leaves
- Steep 2 tea bags in 6 ounces hot water. Squeeze and remove tea bags. Add enough ice to cool down tea and make approximately 8 ounces of iced green tea.
- In a blender, combine green tea, cucumber, lime juice and mint leaves. Blend on medium speed.
Drink daily before a meal.
Since this is a fat flushing detox drink, I don’t suggest the use of sweeteners.
- If you find yourself craving a sweetener, you may want to play with the amount of mint you add. More mint flavor could eliminate your desire for the sweet.
- HOWEVER, if you just can’t tolerate this drink and need to add honey, so be it. Just try to add less each time until you can enjoy and embrace the taste of real, whole ingredients, and never add more than a teaspoon. And most importantly, go for the raw stuff so you are getting a little bit of health benefits.
- I like to drink this before lunch. It helps to fill me up with good-for-me ingredients before I eat, helping me to feel fuller faster. Not to mention, it is refreshing and delicious.
Original recipe & image from :http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Fat-Flush-Detox-Drink-1740115