- Makes 18 servings .
- 2 and 1/2 cups quick cooking oats (regular plain old Quaker is what we used)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (we used HyVee brand. Feel free to use plain. The original recipe called for Greek.)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or line with silicone or foil liners.
- Grind the oatmeal into oatmeal flour (we used our coffee grinder for this, a half cup at a time) and put in a mixing bowl. Mix in the rest of the ingredients, mashing the banana. Pour into the coated or lined muffin tins (ours took about a half cup each) making sure to leave room for the muffins to rise.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Our oven took a little more than 20 minutes.
- Just set a timer for 15 minutes, check, if necessary add another 5 ,check, and then keep a close eye after that. Makes about 18 muffins.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 3
Original recipe & image from : ALLRECIPES
(Visited 1,096 times, 1 visits today)